Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Craft

I am just becoming quite crafty if I do say so myself! I recently decided I was sick of not having any fall decorations in my house. As luck would have it, on Saturday my sister-in-law asked me if I would want to do a craft. I told her about not having fall decorations in my house and we decided to make a fall craft. We decided to make fall wreaths. They turned out really cute! This craft we were able to do under 20 dollars. We first went to D.I. and bought two pre-made wreaths. We then went to Jo-Ann and bought ( I don't even know what they are called...I call them picks) fall colored picks. We were a little bummed that Jo-Ann didn't have any yellow ones so we went to Walmart and bought yellow beads. Once we got back to the house we began our project. We had to first undo the all the decorations on the wreaths we bought. We then made felt flowers using fall colored felt that we had. We hot glued the flowers onto one side of the wreath. After that was done we began to arrange the picks and beads around the wreath. It was so easy and they turned out super cute!


Finished Product

2 comments:

  1. that is darling! I want one on my door. I went to zions and found out your done there too..... its getting to be no fun going in and seeing everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kens! Yeah I quit back in August! Everytime I go in there now I am kinda sad because it is a whole new staff!

      Delete