Saturday, March 31, 2012

Family Tradition

Family has always been an important thing in my life. I have always enjoyed family get-togethers and traditions. I have always been really close to  my family even extended family.  Last weekend I got to share one of my all-time favorite family traditions with Jake. We went with my family to one of my favorite places in Southern Utah....Red Cliffs! Once a year my family goes down for a picnic and a hike. The hike is easy and so fun! The hike follows along side a creek, and there are a couple pools of water for kids (or adults) to play in. I love being with my family and enjoying some of these fun traditions. 
It was such a beautiful day for hiking!


My family has a competition as to who can "run" up this rock. Jake was  successful in running up, although he did have a bit of trouble getting back down!

He kept trying to push me in and get me wet




At some point during the day, a football gets thrown around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment